JCinus provides corporate valuation consulting and M&A advisory.
JCinus Partners is a corporate finance advisory firm based in Manchester UK. Our speciality is cross-border M&A transaction between the UK and South Korea.
For example, if a British company has a profitable business and needs money for growth, we market it to large Korean companies. Finally, we can help raise capital from one of them. Or if a British company wants to sell the stake with management right, we can sell it to one of Korea investors.
We have a strong work ethic for our professionalism and give priority to our clients’ interests.
JCinus is also writing a professional M&A blog, providing specialised knowledge and advanced investment tools.
You can increase your sense of investment by learning ‘practices’ and analysing ‘cases’ according to each procedure of the M&A deal process as follows;
Step 1: M&A valuation
- Valuation is the first step in corporate value-up strategies. It explains using famous companies as examples so that you can apply the methods soon in practice.
- It shows you how to apply different valuation methods in specific situations, including prior knowledge.
- Valuation is ultimately performed in Excel. You can download the Excel financial modelling templates to understand the logic.
Step 2: M&A transaction practice (Under developing)
- You can learn deal sourcing methods, deal process, and due diligence with examples in detail.
- You will figure out LBO’s (Leveraged Buyout) structure and procedures, accounting for 60% of the M&A markets.
Step 3: PMI (Post-Merger Integration) (Under developing)
- Rapid integration after M&A is essential for successful corporate value enhancement.
- Examine the success factors of PMI and learn the three-step integration process.
- A sample of ‘PMI reports’ makes it easy to understand the integration process’s big picture.
Step 4: Investment analysis and M&A case study (Under developing)
- Investment Report: You will learn investment analysis methodology and report writing to improve ROI (Return On Investment).
- M&A case studies: Analyse the case analysis of the famous M&A deals and identify their success factors.
- Valuation Excel financial model: Learn how financial specialists value firms using the elaborate Excel templates.
Step 5: M&A networking (Under developing)
- You can share your M&A deal information privately or publicly through emails or messages among registered members.
- Registered members can play either buy-side or sell-side role by using the ‘Deal Board’.
The following types of professionals visit our site:
- Corporate finance executives and staff members
- Early-stage or Venture-company executives
- Investment Bankers and M&A Advisors
- Fund Investors
- Students majoring in finance
JCinus Partners Ltd
Registered in England and Wales with company number 12628637